Q: When and where is the Horrific Film Fest?
A: October 19-21, 2018 at the Holiday Inn SeaWorld, San Antonio, Texas
Q: What is the Horrific Costume competition and when does it take place?
A: It is a free costume competition which takes place 9:00 p.m. on October 2oth at the Holiday Inn Sea World Ballroom
Q: Who can attend the Horrific Film Fest?
A: Any and all fans of horror and movies in general.
Q: What kind of films can I expect to see?
A: We will show a variety of films ranging from full-length features to short films from around the world. Some films will be exclusively screened at the Horrific Film Fest.
Q: How much will it cost to get in The Horrific Film Fest?
A: Friday, October 19th-$12.00 per person
Saturday, October 20th-$15.00 per person
Sunday, October 22nd-$10.00 per person
Family Pass: 2 adults/2 children $35.00 (One Day Pass)
Early Purchase VIP price: $50.00
VIP price at the door: $60.00
*Present military ID for admission price of $10.00 per day*
*If movie-goers are fully costumed the admission price is $8.00 each day*
*Children under 4 years of age free admission*
*VIP tickets: Call George for $50 tickets 210-528-0628), which will give you access to the entire three days of the festival. The VIP pass will include your choice and some other fun stuff.
Q: What celebrities will be attending?
A: Please visit our Celebrities section on the HOME page for the latest guests. We will announce more celebrities as the date draws nearer. All celebrities are subject to change.
Q: How are the film winners selected?
A: Winners are selected by an impartial jury panel. FILMMAKER must be present for the award ceremony or a representative to win.
Q: Are film contest participants a part of the jury panale?
A: NO filmmakers that have movies on our festival are involved with the film fest we have our own staff.
Q: Are any awards chosen by the audience?
A: #1 Category is selected by the audience. THE AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD! ALSO OUR TRAILER IS SELECTED BY AUDIENCE AT THE FESTIVAL.
Q: Does anyone get free access to the festival or movies?
A: Only the filmmaker will have free admission for all 3 days.
Q: Who is responsible for lost items?
A: FILMMAKERS are responsible for all their belongings at the festival.
Rules and Regulations
- ALL filmmakers are responsible for their own Transportation and accommodation and meal to the event.
- Filmmaker will have 15 minutes off Q/A after his movie finish from been screen.
- Only the filmmaker will receive his badge for free admission for all 3 days
- All actors & actress will have to pay the entrance fee…
- Food and beverages are allowed in the screening room.
- Filmmaker is responsible to bring all promotional items from his movie to make noise at the festival or send them to the festival.
- Filmmaker can’t sell nothing at the festival without purchasing a vendors table.
- Filmmakers could give free items to the audience at the festival.
- Filmmakers are responsible for sending a real clear DVD screener!
- The Horrific film fest does accept DVD.
- The Horrific film fest it not responsible for any Filmmakers Belonging at the festival.
- No Fire Arms or license with conceal weapon are prohibited at the event. Unless you are part of our security of our event.
- No smoking, vaporizing, videos cameras, illegal drugs inside the ballroom.
- Outside drink or food will not be authorize inside the ballroom, all beverage will be purchase at the bar.