NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR 2018 HORRIFIC FILM FEST # 11
Accepting films July 16, 2018 thru September 30, 2018
$35.00 for Short Film
$45.00 for Feature Film
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Writer/Scott Johnson Family Award
Best Special Effects
Best Costume Design
Filmmaker information and terms & conditions below.
Email us HERE with any further questions/concerns.
FILMMAKER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Film must be submitted on a readable DVD or Blu-Ray disc format.
- A Short Film is a motion picture that has a running time of 1 minute to 30 minutes, including all credits. A Feature Film is a motion picture that has a running time of 31 minutes to 90 minutes, including all credits.
- Filmmaker is responsible for own transportation, lodging, meal, etc. expenses to/at event.
- Filmmaker will participate in a 15-minute Q&A session, at the end of screening, to discuss film and answer questions provided by viewers.
- At event, filmmaker will receive one (1) access pass to enter the venue for all 3 days. Cast, guests, etc. are responsible to purchase their own entrance pass to event.
- Filmmaker is responsible to bring or furnish all film promotional items.
- Filmmaker can give away free film promotional items at event, however, must purchase a Vendor Space to sell merchandise.
- Horrific Film Fest, Inc. is not responsible for any filmmaker belongings at the event.
- Award Categories: Winners are selected by an impartial jury panel and audience members. Filmmaker or representative must be present at award ceremony, held Sunday evening, to win.
- Horrific Film Fest, Inc. has its own staff; filmmakers with submitted films in our festival are not involved with the event or jury panel.
Perform the following steps to submit a film:
- Download and complete the Filmmaker Submission Form below.
- Email us the completed form by clicking below or mailing to address below.
- Submit your payment via Paypal by clicking below or mailing a money order to address below.