SUBMISSIONS FOR MOVIE SHOWINGS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
Early deadline – July 16, 2018 • Final deadline – Sept. 16, 2018
RULES: Films accepted into HFF cannot be submitted in any other festivals in San Antonio, TX.
Movies are shown in front of a live audience, we DO NOT stream online. A DVD or Blu Ray is required for submission.
Please submit movies in DVD format if you can! Short film must be from 1 minute – 30 minutes.
Feature must be from 31 minutes and up must not exceed 90 minutes.
PLEASE READ & ACCEPT ALL THE RULES & REGULATIONS BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING. Feature Film – $45.00 • Short Film – $35.00
After August 30 any submission will cost: Feature Film – $55.00 • Short Film – $40.00MAIL SUBMISSION, FORM & PAYMENT TO:
HORRIFIC FILM FEST 3850 BOGIE WAY CONVERSE, TX 78109
Make Money order payable to: George L. Ortiz Money order only (No checks)
- ALL filmmakers are responsible for their own Transportation/accommodations and meals to the event.
- Filmmaker will have 15 minutes off Q/A after his movie finish from been screen.
- Only the filmmaker will receive his badge for free admission for all 3 days
- All actors & actress will have to pay the entrance fee.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the screening room.
- Filmmaker is responsible to bring all promotional items for his movie or send them to the festival.
- Filmmaker cannot sell anything at the festival without purchasing a vendors table.
- Filmmakers can give free items to the audience at the festival.
- Filmmakers are responsible for sending a real clear DVD screener!
- The Horrific film fest does accept DVD.
- The Horrific film fest it not responsible for any Filmmakers Belongings at the festival.
- Winners are selected by an impartial jury panel. FILMMAKER must be present for the award ceremony or a representative to win.
- We have our own staff. NO filmmakers with movies in our festival are involved with the film fest.
- #1 Category is selected by the audience. THE AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD! Also our trailer is selected by the audience at the festival.