Spaces are currently available but expected to sell out quickly.
NO FOOD VENDORS PLEASE
VENDOR SPACE RATE:
$75 per Space (10’x10’ Area)
Vendors Room Hours:
Friday 6:00 pm – Midnight
Saturday 12:00 pm – Midnight
Vendor information and terms & conditions below.
Email us HERE with any further questions/concerns.
VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Spaces are reserved on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Review the following Vendor Terms and Conditions before purchasing space. By purchasing space, vendor agrees to the following Vendor Terms and Conditions.
- Vendor Space purchase is non-refundable, especially for late cancellations or “no-shows”.
- Vendor Space is awarded on a “first-come, first-served” basis. If Horrific Film Fest, Inc. does not have your payment, you do not have a table. We cannot take reservations without payment.
- Vendor space size is a 10 ft × 10 ft area.
- Vendor is responsible to provide own tables, chairs, shelves, displays, etc. and must fit within purchased space.
- Vendor exhibits may not intrude in the aisles, in front of, or to the side of the vendor’s table. Walkway space needs to be maintained in accordance with the rules of the Fire Marshall.
- Vendor may not use anything that will damage the venue walls to mount their displays. VENDOR WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THEY CAUSE TO VENUE WALLS OR FLOORING.
- Electricity will be available to vendor at no charge, however, vendor is responsible to bring own electrical cords or surge protectors.
- Vendor Space area will not be shared, rearranged, or switched with another vendor.
- Vendor must not leave their space or merchandise unattended during the entire time that the Vendors Room is open to the public.
- Horrific Film Fest, Inc. is not responsible for vendor not generating sales or making money.
- Set-up begins at NOON on Friday.
- At event, vendor will receive up to two (2) access passes per Vendor Space purchase to enter venue for all 3 days.
- Vendor agrees to hold blameless all Horrific Film Fest, Inc. committee members, workers, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendor participation in the Horrific Film Fest.
- Horrific Film Fest, Inc. in no way endorses any vendor’s merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Horrific Film Fest, Inc. Vendor does not represent Horrific Film Fest, Inc. in any way, and Horrific Film Fest, Inc. is to be held blameless against any and all merchandise bought, sold or brought onto the premises of the Horrific Film Fest venue.
- All merchandise sold by vendor is strictly from one collector to another and no rights are given or implied.
- The Horrific Film Fest is a family event. Absolutely no pornographic material may be sold or displayed at this event. Horrific Film Fest, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to allow displays or merchandise that is pornographic or extremely violent in nature to be exhibited or sold. Illegal, stolen, or copyrighted merchandise is strictly prohibited. A vendor found in violation will be asked to leave the event without reimbursement of Vendor Space fee. Violation could also result in vendor not being allowed to participate in future Horrific Film Fest, Inc. events.
- Vendor is responsible to keep their space clean at all times. Bringing own garbage bags to collect personal trash is highly recommended.
- Vendor can close table at any time without penalty.
- If the event is cancelled for any reason, the Horrific Film Fest, Inc. sole responsibility to vendor is to return any Vendor Space fee payment paid by them and neither party shall have any further right, obligations of liability with regard to the other.
- Promotion of a similar genre event at the festival without authorization from Horrific Film Fest, Inc. is strictly prohibited. A vendor found promoting such event without permission will result in booth closure without refund.
Perform the following steps to purchase Vendor Space:
- Download and complete the Vendor Space Form below.
- Email us the completed form by clicking below or mailing to address below.
- Submit your payment via Paypal by clicking below or mailing a money order to address below.
VENDOR SPACE FORM
EMAIL VENDOR SPACE FORM
SUBMIT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL (Click Here)
Mail VENDOR SPACE FORM or MONEY ORDER to:
Horrific Film Fest
3850 Bogie Way
Converse, TX 78109
Make money order payable to: Horrific Film Fest