1.) When and where is the Horrific Film Fest?
October 20-22, 2017 at the Holiday Inn Sea World
2.) What is the Horrific Costume competition and when does it take place?
It is a free costume competition which takes place 11:30 p.m. on October 21st at the Holiday Inn Sea World Ballroom
3.) Who can attend the Horrific Film Fest?
Any and all fans of horror and movies in general.
4.) What kind of films can I expect to see?
We will show a variety of films ranging from full-length features to short films from around the world. Some films will be exclusively screened at the Horrific Film Fest.
5.) How much will it cost to get in The Horrific Film Fest?
Friday, October 20th-$12.00 per person
Saturday, October 21st-$15.00 per person
Sunday, October 22nd-$10.00 per person
Family Pass: 2 adults/2 children $35.00 (One Day Pass)
Early Purchase VIP price: $35.00
VIP price at the door: $50.00
*Present military ID for admission price of $9.00 per day*
*If movie-goers are fully costumed the admission price is $8.00 each day*
*Children under 4 years of age free admission*
*VIP tickets: Call George for $30 tickets 210-528-0628), which will give you access to the entire three days of the festival. The VIP pass will include your choice and some other fun stuff.
6.) What celebrities will be attending?
Please visit our Celebrities section for the latest guests. We will announce more celebrities as the date draws nearer. All celebrities are subject to change.
7.) How are the film winners selected?
Winners are selected by an impartial jury panel. FILMMAKER must be present for the award ceremony or a representative to win.
8.) Are film contest participants a part of the jury panale?
NO filmmakers that have movies on our festival are involved with the film fest we have our own staff.
9.) Are any awards chosen by the audience?
1 Category is selected by the audience. THE AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD! ALSO OUR TRAILER IT SELECTED BY AUDIENCE AT THE FESTIVAL.
10.) Does anyone get free access to the festival or movies?
Only the filmmaker will have free admission for all 3 days.
11.) Who is responsible for lost items?
FILMMAKERS are responsible for all their belongings at the festival.
Rules and Regulations
- ALL filmmakers are responsible for their own Transportation and accommodation and meal to the event.
- Filmmaker will have 15 minutes off Q/A after his movie finish from been screen.
- Only the filmmaker will receive his badge for free admission for all 3 days
- All actors & actress will have to pay the entrance fee...
- Food and beverages are allowed in the screening room.
- Filmmaker is responsible to bring all promotional items from his movie to make noise at the festival or send them to the festival.
- Filmmaker can't sell nothing at the festival without purchasing a vendors table.
- Filmmakers could give free items to the audience at the festival.
- Filmmakers are responsible for sending a real clear DVD screener!
- The Horrific film fest does accept DVD.
- The Horrific film fest it not responsible for any Filmmakers Belonging at the festival.
- No Fire Arms or license with conceal weapon are prohibited at the event. Unless you are part of our security of our event.
- No smoking, vaporizing, videos cameras, illegal drugs inside the ballroom.
- Outside drink or food will not be authorize inside the ballroom, all beverage will be purchase at the bar.